AlarmPath recognized the need for an affordable radio back-up product, so we designed the AP-3G & AP-TDT. AlarmPath wireless subscriber units were developed with three important goals to accomplish. The first goal being performance, the second ease of installation, and the third value.
AlarmPath, The Leader In Wireless Alarm Back-up:
AlarmPath is a digital two-way subscriber network, supported by the extensive GSM wireless network. By connecting to ANY alarm control panel, critical alarm conditions will be reported to ANY central station, regardless of the status of the subscriber's telephone line.
For more information on our digital data network click here.
All AlarmPath Wireless Units Feature:
- Two-Way Your signal is sent until its reception is acknowledged.
- 24 Hour Supervisory Test The unit sends a test signal every day.
- Factory Programmed No programmers to buy , or dip switches to fumble with.
- Superior RF Performance Maximum power allowed by the FCC.
- Compact Enclosure Made of rugged aluminum, fully covering the terminal strip, with mounting holes for "EMT" and for a 3/8" magnetic contact/tamper switch.
- Coverage LED LED blinks relative to coverage/signal level.
- Automated Operator System Check recent signal history 24-hours a day, from any touch tone phone.
The AlarmPath AP-TDT Total Data Transfer Unit Features:
- Full reporting unit that captures the alarm report from the control panel.
- Works with panels reporting in Contact ID or Pulsed 4/2 formats.
- Easy 4 Wire installation.
- Optional Telco Board for use as a backup in systems with a phone line.
- For Full Specifications Click Here
AlarmPath AP-3G Installation Features:
- 3 Channels triggered by voltage (4.5 to 18 VDC) Contact Closure or TTL, all channels are selectable for electronic pull-to-ground trigger. *1 channel is selectable for smart bell/siren detection.
- SmartChannel can detect fire or burglary and send corresponding code based on siren/bell output.
- High Security Option Supervised relay output if network coverage is lost.
- Low Current Draw Powers off existing power supply and battery
- For Full Specifications Download Click Here
Any questions? email: firstname.lastname@example.org